Integrating WooCommerce with Stripe
- May 8, 2017
- Leave a comment
The stripe payment gateway for WooCommerce lets you accept payments straightforwardly on your website. You can install the WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway plugin available at WordPress Plugin Directory for free. In this article, you will learn how to integrate WooCommerce with Stripe on your website.
To integrate WooCommerce with Stripe, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the latest version of the WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
- Once installed, go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on “Upload” plugin button. Browse the “woocommerce Stripe Payment Gateway” zip file that you downloaded in step 1
- Go to WooCommerce settings and click on the “Checkout” tab. To see the stripe integration settings, click on the Stripe link
- Go to Stripe Payment gateway website and get yourself registered
- Once you’re done with the registration, log in with your account credentials
- Now, get the API keys for your stripe payment integration with WooCommerce, for sandbox as well as live environment from the “API” tab
- Once you get the API keys, go to your WooCommerce store stripe settings and enter the keys either of sandbox or live environment. Save these settings and stripe is ready to accept your store payments
- Go to the payments section and test it. You can now check your payments under the “Payments” tab
- Once you’re done with the testing, uncheck the “Enable Test Mode” from the check box. Now enter the keys for live payments and that’s it!